Love fashion and eCommerce? A fantastic opportunity here for an experienced Senior Marketer to join a well-established online fashion brand. As the new Head of Digital Marketing you will be responsible for managing all online marketing channels on a global basis, across both customer acquisition and retention. The role will have full P&L responsibility and you will be responsible for achieving both top line revenue growth whilst maximising profitability. The Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for strategy, campaign execution and managing a high performing in-house marketing function.
- Driving qualified traffic through various acquisition tactics including PPC, SEO, Affiliation, Email & Social Media
- Contributing towards the overall business objectives by providing over-arching strategy and operational execution for all online marketing initiatives
- Managing the annual online marketing budget adhering to efficiency targets for performance initiatives as well as maximizing key opportunities for online brand-building activities
- Support Product Owner in managing ongoing site optimisation and product navigation, proposing changes and initiating remedial actions to support trading across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Developing & deploying CRM capabilities globally, working closely with internal teams to build and develop the technology infrastructure, analytics platform and other appropriate tools
- Work closely with Buying, Creative and Marketing to bring cohesive seasonal and brand campaigning to life online
- Work with the product group to ensure that the roadmap is aligned to the broader online marketing goals
- Managing web analytics resources in order to develop, measure and optimize the key performance indicators specific to each individual marketing tactic
- Building an advanced test & learn program that enables the teams to deliver constant performance improvements and drive strategic priorities
- Monitor the marketplace and competitors, keeping the broader business informed of industry initiatives and key developments Essential experience to be considered
- Previous experience at Head of Digital/Senior Digital Marketing Manager level
- Previous fashion experience is essential!
- Must have experience managing high performing in-house digital marketing teams/functions
- A solid track record of success across – SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Social and Email
- Deep marketing strategy and the overall digital landscape understanding of digital.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company
- Ability to analyse and make tradeoffs to optimize return on program investments.
- Fosters a positive and effective working relationship with internal stakeholders as well as with external agencies, event partner, media and industry analysts.
- Someone who loves managing teams and strives to develop careers and constantly get the best out of those around them
- Someone who constantly keeps up to date with the latest digital trends
- Ability to work in a fast paced enviroment and juggle a number of high priority projects This is an urgent hire and immediate interviews are available.
Click below to apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com for full details and job spec.